[WriteLog] TO7ZG???

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Mon Oct 18 08:25:02 PDT 2010

While participating in the JARTS RTTY this past weekend, I got a call from
TO7ZG.  I worked him and when I logged him it did not show any country and I
got a Zero in the Points column.  I looked up the call on qrz.com and it
shows as a valid call located on Saint Barthelemy Island (NA-146).  I
listened as I ran across him on other parts of the band and I know I had the
call correct.  QRZ.COM said that there were a couple German hams working as
TO7ZG during the JARTS contest.  I'm not questioning the validity of the
call, just why it didn't show as a valid contact in WL.

Did anybody else experience this same thing with this contact if they worked
him?  Just curious why no points were given by WriteLog.  I didn't have any
problems with any other contact.  Just this one.

Dick
W0RAA