[WriteLog] to N9OH/W5XD: STATE/County info in ADIF output?

Zoli Pitman HA1AG ha1ag at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 11:05:43 PDT 2010

Hello Steve & Wayne,

I have an age-old Writelog what I use for QSO Parties with my remote station.

I am wondering, Would you consider providing properly formatted subdivision info
(State and County) in the ADIF output of the state QSO Parties ? (I understand
it is not there yet)

I expect it to be a lookup table from the contest abbreviation list
(namedmul.ini?) to the official ADIF names of the counties. It would be a great
help for the award administration (and I would subscribe to WL again).

Thanks,

Zoli HA1AG