[WriteLog] Highlighted calls in RTTY

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Tue Sep 21 06:04:02 PDT 2010

Gary gave you some good information.  There is one other thing that got me from time to time.

You need to change/update your Super Partial call file.  This is the file that has all the callsigns in for rtty and is used for the most part to highlight the callsigns.  In the past, I have forgotten this and left the one for CW/SSB selected and noticed that most calls were not selected.

So please go to:

http://www.supercheckpartial.com/

and down load RTTY Master Files (August 9, 2010), file mastertty.dta

Writelog help file will tell you how to access it.

Good Luck, see you in CQWWRTTY!!

Joe K0BX

Stop the insanity!

Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without my permission.