[WriteLog] UserPara error & QTH

DickT-W0RAA dickt at w0raa.com
Tue Sep 21 08:08:59 PDT 2010

Hans,  Just click on the UserPara,ini error messsage and forget about it.
It has
happened to all of us and it will not affect the program operation.  If you
go back
through the messages you will see that this issue has been hammered to
death.

See you in the WW RTTY.  Oh, yes, the QTH is for entering the State/Province
of US/VE Stations.

Dick
W0RAA

Message: 5