[WriteLog] SOLVED: 10.79 Install and Startup Issues

(K7ZO) Scott Tuthill k7zo at cableone.net
Tue Sep 21 11:47:39 PDT 2010

As follow up to my note yesterday -- I de-installed the "CA Security Suite"
that came pre-installed on the PC's. Everything works fine now. The "CA
Security Suite" must have been blocking the installation and running of
WriteLog -- though it never gave a message as such and even after I
suspected it might be the problem, it was not obvious where to go in and
configure it to approve WriteLog. Lesson learned on this one -- only wasted
a couple hours of my time.

Scott/K7ZO