[WriteLog] Erratic CW and Pegged CPU

Ron NØAT n0at at comcast.net
Sun Apr 10 09:08:54 PDT 2011

Hal Kennedy wrote:

"...  The longer it runs, the slower it responds to SPACEBAR to move from
the
callsign field to the exchange fields.  It can take seconds.  Closing
the program and reopening it fixes this for a short while.  Its as if
the computer is really bogged down by something."

I reported this symptom twice to this reflector.  None of the suggestions in
the few replies I received did not solve the issue.

In my case I have this problem only for some contest modules.   Most
recently was during the Minnesota QSO party.  The major contest modules work
just fine.

I am using the W5XD/K5DJ Multi-Keyer with a Win7 computer.

73 de Ron NØAT