[WriteLog] Setup Questions

Paul plkham at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 16:18:25 PDT 2011

I am new to using WriteLog and have just started getting my system configured.  The program will be used for SSB/CW/RTTY contesting however I have a question about setting up the system for my situation.  I use one radio for SSB/CW and a separate radio for RTTY.  Currently I have WriteLog configured and working for the SSB/CW radio but not sure how I set up WriteLog for RTTY given it is a separate radio and not an S02R type configuration.  Is there a way to save a second configuration saved for my RTTY radio? Thanks for any suggestions/comments.

73  --  Paul
NK4P