[WriteLog] Writelog

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 28 15:17:53 PDT 2011

>>>3.     I have MMTTY in one folder and MMTTY Engine in another...

I don't think this will work.  WriteLog needs the path to a FULL install of MMTTY, not just mmtty.exe.  In the writelog.ini, find
this line under the [Rttyrite] section:

MMTTY_Location=

Make sure the path location after = is the full path to the location of the complete MMTTY folder that is used to run MTTY
standalone, not just the engine by itself.  Mine is in Program Files because I am running XP as well:

MMTTY_Location=C:\Program Files\MMTTY

The Legacy Installer should have placed MmTtyTnc.dll in this folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WriteLog

If not, locate this file and copy is to this folder and see if it works.  Or uninstall the MMTTY plug-in for WriteLog, REBOOT the
computer, and reinstall it using the Legacy Installer, then REBOOT again.  I'm not 100% a reboot is still necessary but I know it
used to be anytime you install the MMTTY plug-in.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com