[WriteLog] Knwd Radio w/ Winkey USB setup Q

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Wed Aug 24 14:33:42 PDT 2011

Bill,

Sounds like a conflict with DTR/RTS/Handshake on the radio port.

Look at the "COMn_RTS_INIT and COMn_DTR_INIT directives in the
[Rigs] section of the writelog.ini file - check the Writelog
help file for syntax. etc.

You may need to experiment with the various settings to force DTR
and RTS on the radio control port to the state that works with
your rig and interface.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV