[WriteLog] WriteLog Error

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Aug 28 20:55:49 PDT 2011

I see this window pop up on my system from time to time too.   I think the
error message mentions a problem with a Server.  Some times I can click the
red X and keep going, but sometimes I must use Task Manager to close down
all the WL programs and restart again.  I'm always running SO1R with a
Telnet connection for DX spots, but not networked to any other machines.

73,
Gary AL9A