[WriteLog] wlog and usb to serial adapter

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Tue Aug 30 14:35:09 PDT 2011

FTDI is a chip house - many of OEMs use the FTDI chip set.  The chipset
is generally given in the specification (read the fine print <G>).  One
vendor I know of that specifies the chip set is  Byterunner - they have
USB to serial converters using either FTDI or Prolific chip sets and
devices with 1, 2, 4 or 8 ports.  See:
  http://www.byterunner.com/byterunner/new_frontpage=usbserialadapters

Byterunner may not be the low price source but they are a known entity.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV