[WriteLog] Networking problem

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Tue Dec 6 15:04:04 PST 2011

We had 5 networked PCs with 10.90a at P40L for WW CW and no problems.   Make
sure your two computers can communicate, e.g., exchanging files, independent
of WriteLog.  Then, register each one, making sure to pick NetDDE or TCP/IP
the same for each.  Link one to the other.

What is not working?

Ed - W0YK