[WriteLog] Recording and Playing WAV Files

Tom Shelton gl1800winger at verizon.net
Sun Dec 18 15:05:52 PST 2011

I’m able to record, edit, and save wav files onto my computer.  I’d like to play them back using my SignaLink, so I’ve pointed WL there using the utility program provided with WL.  I think I’ve finally got WL to recognize the files, but I get no modulation into my radio (TS-2000) through the SignaLink.

I tried following the help file, but got more confused.

Anyone have a simple step-by-step they can provide?

Tom Shelton, AB3IC

No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message, although several were terribly inconvenienced.
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus