[WriteLog] The Return of the F6 Problem?

John Graf wa6l at mac.com
Mon Dec 19 12:05:58 PST 2011

Since upgrading to 10.90, my F6 key does not work when sending CW messages.  At first I thought it was something with the keyboard, but I swapped keyboards this weekend and the problem remains.  It's only the F6 key.  All the other shortcuts assigned to other keys work fine.

I searched the mail archives for this issue, and I see that someone was having the same problem a few years back with an older version.  However, no fix was ever suggested.

This is not a horrific problem and I can work around it by assigning shortcuts to other keys.  Still, it is a strange one and I'd be interested to hear if anyone has suggestions for a fix.

Thanks and 73,

John, WA6L