[WriteLog] Writelog.ini and Vista.

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Dec 25 15:38:34 PST 2011

Mike,

Sounds like you have Vista User Account Control turned on and WriteLogl
installed in the Program Files folder.  Welcome to the wonderful world of
Virtual Store!

Your writelog.ini file can probaly be found by following a path name
somewhat similar to the following:

C:\Users\AL9A\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows

Your path name will obviously differ somewhat.  The thing to note is that
the AppData folder is a hidden folder, so to see it make sure you go to
Control Panel/Appearance and Personalization/Folder Options and select Show
hidden files and folders.  This will make navigation to various Virtual
Store locations easier.

BTW, some of your other WriteLog files will be found at:

C:\Users\AL9A\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\WriteLog\Programs

73,
Gary AL9A