[WriteLog] Serial problem with microHAM router

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Sat Dec 31 13:59:50 PST 2011

I haven't used a microHAM box recently for CAT control of the K3, but
WriteLog does flash 'No Rig' every time I log a QSO.  The frequency updating
in WriteLog is slow but not a problem.  Seems like about a second or a large
portion of a second.  This is with 10.90 (or whatever the current release is
and Beta 11.01 and the Edgeport/4 USB-Serial converter.

Is this problem only with your K3 and not the Pro3?

Ed - W0YK