[WriteLog] Dream Shack PC

Kent Hufford khufford at atlanticbb.net
Fri Jan 28 11:26:22 PST 2011

AS much computer as you can afford. Dell's are good.

Windows 7 Ultimate, 64bit, Intel i7 processor, 8gb RAM, 256gb RAM Hard Disk,
320gb 10k RPM Hard Disk, 1tb Hard Disk, BlueRay DVD
ATI Radeon 4870 x2 2gb Video Card or better, 3.0 USB, 4 true Serial Port
PCI-E card.... etc

Tho dated, this tells all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC-v8QGApVc

Kent
KQ4KK
(who's first big boy computer was a KAYPRO)