[WriteLog] How often during a typical contest weekend do you have to restart WriteLog?

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Sun Jul 17 13:14:43 PDT 2011

I've had quite good luck with WL over many years.  Thanks!
Networking has been a problem to setup, but I've not tried it recently
(within the last three years).

Last week, my computer decided to re-boot 17 minutes into the mini-CWT with
no explaination.  I saw a pop-up asking if I wanted to save the log file ..
which I did. Then it was the usual Mickeysoft popup saying "We're gonna
crash now .. OK?"  After re-boot, no further problems.

OK, probably not WL related, but that's all I was running at the time (plus
the microHAM router). No networking.
Win7-64; quad-core CPU
telnet was open, but not connected (no packet running)
two band maps were active, but not much on either one.

If this helps in any way, good.  If not, pls ignore.

73, Alan  AD6E

C'yall in the CW OPEN  Aug 20/21
http://www.cwops.org/cwopen.html
   -   get the CWO contest module from