[WriteLog] problem

Courtney Judd K4WI k4wi at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 16 17:45:08 PDT 2011

new problem developed this afternoon in CQWW VHF.... went to fire up and
very little mike output. The volume control on the task bar shows the mike
level button set to minimum and if you move it up it pops right back down..
I have looked at everything in control panel, the microeyer router settings,
and rig. Everything works except the mike volume level wants to remain at
the lowest setting. I can actually transmit some by jacking the mike gain
and vox gain to max on FT2000D. This has me stumped! Win XP here.... any
ideas??? thanks Cort K4WI