[WriteLog] Writelog feature questions...

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri Jun 24 13:18:52 PDT 2011

> 1. Can the MMVARI engine be integrated into WL to do PSK31 contests,
> the same idea as MMTTY for RTTY - multichannel PSK VS tuning with
> Rittyrite PSK)?

It's possible if some programmer wants to take on the effort.

> 2. Is there a reason I have to setup my Icom 706MKIIG as an Icom 706
> (using address 48 instead of 58)?

You don't have to set up the 706mkIIg as a 706.  See "Writelog.ini
[RIGS]" in the Writelog help file ... pay attention to information
on "overrides."   Setting Icom IC-706=0x58 will allow the IC-706
setting to work with an unmodified IC-706mkIIg.

"It's all in the documentation"

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV