[WriteLog] Country file error??

pcooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Tue Mar 22 10:50:37 PDT 2011

Hi Jim and the group,

I made a slight mistake in my presumption that TA1BM counting for Asiatic Turkey would NOT matter in the BARTG contest.

I realised some after sending that email that it COULD be important, as the BARTG contest counts continents as mults (max 6).
So, if one had only worked EU stations in a session, and then worked TA1BM (for example), it would incorrectly show up as a contact valid for Asia, which it is not.

So, is there an issue with the BARTG HF module, or with the Country file?

73 de Phil GU0SUP