[WriteLog] Puzzling WL Error message.

Ron Lodewyck RLodewyck at csustan.edu
Mon May 16 14:33:57 PDT 2011

Steve,

That solved the problem!  I opened the sound board mixer control and saw
that I only had selected something for ""xmit from PC".  So I
arbitrarily selected something for the other three items: "DVK mic",
"rec to PC", and "Audio Review", and Voila! the annoying error message
is gone.    Frankly I am uncertain what these selections actually mean.
Where in the instruction manual would I find an explanation?  Also, I
was under the impression that the Sound Board Mixer Control was
irrelevant in Windows 7 and that the Windows mixer controls handled all
the audio connections and levels.

Anyway, THANKS!
73,
Ron N6EE