[WriteLog] Puzzling WL Error message.

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Mon May 16 20:22:30 PDT 2011

>Frankly I am uncertain what these selections actually
> mean. Where in the instruction manual would I find
> an explanation?  Also, I was under the impression
> that the Sound Board Mixer Control was irrelevant
> in Windows 7 and that the Windows mixer controls
> handled all the audio connections and levels.

Open the WriteLog Manual using the Windows Start Menu
Writelog V10. Try the "Search" tab, type in "Mixers"
and the "List Topics" button.

The first hit is "How WriteLog sets up sound board mixers".
A quick read of that topic will debunk at least one
of the urban legends appearing in the quote above.

Wayne, W5XD