[WriteLog] Removal of ANARTS Module

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon May 30 18:21:31 PDT 2011

I wouldn't think there would be a 3rd party ANARTS module that would be located in Add/Remove.  The original ANARTS module still is
a WriteLog module.  It has not been removed by the author yet.  I doubt "NSIS ANARTS" is actually a WriteLog module.  An Internet
search of NSIS ANARTS didn't find anything.

What does it say for Support Information in Add/Remove?

Probably won't hurt to remove or leave it.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com