[WriteLog] Tqsl problem

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Tue Nov 8 08:33:48 PST 2011

> After the contest this evening, I tried to create the Tqsl file but I
> received a dialog box with "Installation Problem:  Can't create Tqslwl
> object".
> This is the first contest upload after upgrading to 10.90.

This is something that has gone wrong with the installation.
I would first try to re-run the last upgrade installer you have
(10.90 in your case).
If that doesn't fix it, then run two installs:
1. re-run the last FULL install kit you have. Followed by
2. re-run the last UPG install kit you have (10.90 in your case).

Wayne