[WriteLog] Tqsl problem

William Maurer wb6jjj at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 8 14:39:09 PST 2011

Thanks to the people that replied to my problem...

Actually, it took only a computer restart to fix the LoTW issue.  I had never run across this problem before and it appearing just after the upgrade to 10.90 I figured the worst had happened.

I guess that I dodged another bullet...

See everyone in the next contest,
Bill
WB6JJJ