[WriteLog] USB to Serial Adapter

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Sat Nov 19 20:23:36 PST 2011

I use the Edgeport/4 which is an industrial-grade adapter retailing for over
$300, but surplus on eBay for around $30.  It has 4 Serial ports and has
been flawless in CW, RTTY, rig control, TNC control.  I've used it with
Windows XP and Windows 7.  It is bullet-proof.

There are a number of other single-Serial port adapters in the $20-30 range
that have proven solid as well.  Search this reflector archive and the RTTY
reflector archive for specific recommendations.

Ed - W0YK