[WriteLog] More 10-Meter RTTY questions

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 29 14:11:32 PST 2011

The only thing I can think of is perhaps you are running AFSK and did not set WriteLog for "LSB is really FSK".  So if your radio is in the LSB mode and you are running AFSK, then WL thinks you are running a PHONE contest.  By enabling "LSB is really FSK", WL will know you are running RTTY and not PHONE.  Everything you need to know about "LSB is really FSK" can be found at:

http://rttycontesting.com/writelog/lsbisreallyfsk/lsbisreallyfsk.htm

If this isn't the problem, let us know and we'll check other things.

73, Don AA5AU