[WriteLog] How can I change mults to match latest country file?

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Wed Nov 30 10:23:06 PST 2011

Hi Folks,

First off, I know that the Cabrillo file doesn't contain mults, so for
that purpose, what I want to do is not needed.

I imported an ADIF file into WriteLog for the purposes of scoring the
contest/generating a Cabrillo log (for someone else).  After doing
this, I realized I was using an old country file, because E51MAN came
up as South Cooks instead of North Cooks.

I exited DX4WIN, then ran "Convert CTY to WriteLog", downloading and
converting the latest country file.  When I restarted WriteLog, if I
try to log E51MAN, it correctly comes up as North Cooks, but the two
QSOs in my log still say South Cooks.  I tried Contest | Recalculate
Score but nothing changed.

Does WriteLog have an automated way to correct all the countries in a
log based on the currently-loaded country file?

As a last resort, I could just delete all the QSOs in the log and
import the ADIF file again. But surely there must be a better way to
do this.

Thanks - Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us