[WriteLog] How can I change mults to match latest country file?

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Wed Nov 30 21:21:19 PST 2011

Jim,

It sounds like WL only hunts up the country file info on initial entry of a
call.  Try this gimmick.  Edit the E51MAN calls with South Cooks  to
something completely different, say JA5MAN and see if WL changes the country
to JA.  If so, edit the call again back to E51MAN and see if WL now comes up
with North Cooks.  If not you may have to can this log and reimport the ADIF
file again.

73,
Gary AL9A