[WriteLog] Lost log file -- Advice?

WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 09:30:26 PDT 2011

Just tested a log in 10.88B and it autosaved the QSO's and created as well a
backup ADI file just fine.  Entered 21 QSO's and it saved the 20.  Then
reported that a journal existed (I told it no to recover) and the 20 out of
21 were there.

Only problem as I see it was it then warns you it will use same name for the
next journal which means I lost the 1 QSO as I didn't tell it to recover
it.  Would have been nice if he had more than one backup ADI file, but then
again I usually say yes recover it.

XP on that test computer.  Wonder if its a unique networking issue ?

73 Jay WS7I