[WriteLog] getting to work with icom pro 3

W4so at aol.com W4so at aol.com
Wed Apr 18 03:56:31 PDT 2012

guys
I am trying to figure out how to get the radio to display on the program.
I upgraded my write log program to the most recent program a few days  ago

I never had the computer able to display the radio's frequency.
I am able to key the radio and send cw but that is the extent

 I am using the microham usb interface II and upgraded the most recent
software on it as
well

I have the radio set on com 4 and cw set on com 5

the radio is set for the following 6eh per the manaual
baud rate 9600 , ci-v transceive on
and ic731 off

the program is set as I said the first line in the writelog program is set
for com 4 , the radio is icom pro III
and the second line is set for com 5 the cw.

the settings in the microham virtual ports is set the same way as above .
com 4 is radio and com 5 is cw

what am I doing wrong?

i can key the radio with the program and send cw , just not getting the
freq display

thanks
scott w4so