[WriteLog] Sound board

Roger jrwise at hbci.com
Sat Aug 11 05:48:28 PDT 2012

I am using Microham usb device router 8.14.(micro KEYER)  I use this with Dx4win v 8.05 and writelog v11.04a.  I must have something set wrong with the  sound board.  I receive psk 31 just fine in Dx4win psk window.  It also reads the band and mode changes just fine.  When I switch to writelog I first get a message “failed to start recording loop is the sound board in use?”  I  cannot get a signal to the cw window.  Writelog reads the frequency and mode ok.  I know this just has to be a small change but I have tried many different things.  Last night I could get it going ok in both programs and thought it was just fine.  This morning same thing with writelog.  I don’t know what happened when both programs worked just fine and now only dx4win. Any help.  I will be gone for a few days but back next week. Rog