[WriteLog] WRITELOG CW speed reading on reception

G rigel001 at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 13 21:31:56 EST 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: G
To: witelog group
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:46 PM
Subject: WRITELOG CW speed reading on reception

Hello
>From what I seen so far and since many years WL by default read from about 20 wpm to faster speed.

But from what I see in a WL CW control panel there is many speed available.
I tried it but it does'nt work.
That would be really usefull in a contest when we listen a CW station speed of about 10- 12 - 15 wpm where there is many stations at those speeds.

Can it be reduce at that speed and if yes how we do that.

Can someone who made it with ICOM IC-7600 explain me the procedure ?
You may answer direct to me  rigel001 at sympatico  & also on the group.

Gilles   VE2LX

Gilles