[WriteLog] Writelog Question: Red Outline On Call Field

Jeff Maass jmaass at k8nd.com
Thu Feb 16 08:23:36 PST 2012

I received an inquiry about Writelog behavior that I cannot answer. Google
and searching the reflector archives has not found an answer.

  "During the few seconds that the callsign is being
   entered, a red box appears around that callsign
   field, then disappears. Three PCs here are doing
   that, one is not."

I believe that the red outline is displayed during dupe check on the
callsign entered. Why might it not appear on one PC running Writelog?

73,  Jeff  K8ND