[WriteLog] Writelog Question: Red Outline On Call Field

Jeff Maass jmaass at k8nd.com
Thu Feb 16 09:42:02 PST 2012

G'day Ed:

I was reading that in the docs when your email arrived: thanks!

Any idea why it would work one way on one PC and differently on three
others? All are running the same version of Writelog (v10.85A). I've
compared the Writelog.ini files (which I captured from our six PCs in
December), and none of them include 'LiveCwDelayMs' in the INI file (under
'[Configuration]').

73,

Jeff Maass K8ND

Station Manager, PJ2T