[WriteLog] Flex Support

Keith Goobie keith at goobie.org
Sun Feb 19 20:49:58 PST 2012

Was looking to see if native Flex CAT was supported, I currently have it
working using Kenwood emulation through DDUtil.  I am thinking it might help
some contention we are seeing in ddutil.

Have ddutil controlling, steppir, green heron rotor, LP-100A, and ACOM amp.
Every now and then when tuning with Flex control or the mouse, the steppir
will lose sync with Transmit Inhibit staying on.

Thanks to all that have responded.

Keith

--
Keith Goobie