[WriteLog] Frustrated

Mark Klocksin mpklocksin at ameritech.net
Wed Feb 29 08:00:25 PST 2012

Randy, I'm assuming you're also unable to read the radio's frequency and mode.

Perhaps it's a baud rate issue.  I don't know about the 746Pro--I have the 756 Pro III, and on that rig I've had good results by assigning 9600 baud via the radio's menu.  Of course, be sure to check the baud rate in WriteLog and set it the same value.

73, Mark WA9IVH