[WriteLog] mmtty and write log

K8LEEWMM at aol.com K8LEEWMM at aol.com
Sun Jan 1 17:39:58 PST 2012

Gentlemen

Thanks for all of the GOOD info. And quick!

I at this point have a working solution,, not sure it is right but it
works!

At my house,today the first of 2012, if I make the write log page small so
I can have the 60 wpm baudot window outside of the write log window it
works,,,,  but you know I do not remember reading anywhere about this, but it
works.

And on the messages, %E  did the trick.

One would think that you could have the drop down window anywhere,,, like
covering up some of the write log stuff that I do not use?

Again many thanks!

C U IN THE ARRL TEST

                                     wayne k8lee