[WriteLog] mmtty and write log

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sun Jan 1 20:01:35 PST 2012

Wayne,

Glad to hear you're making progress.  Actually you can "undock" almost all
the WriteLog windows from the main window and move them else where on the
desktop, including a second monitor if you happen to have one connected.  I
usually keep my packet window and mults window on the second monitor.

73,
Gary AL9A