[WriteLog] Anyone have RTTY problems during Roundup?

Rob k6rb at baymoon.com
Mon Jan 9 18:04:43 PST 2012

I operated using SO2R and had no stuttering or freeze up problems. At one
point, the right-hand radio stopped transmitting though I could hear the
computer doing its thing. I turned the radio (a K3) off and back on, and it
worked flawlessly from them on.

The one thing that irks me is when a call comes up with only part of it in
green, and you click on the first character, it only picks up the green
portion of the call and you have to manually type in the rest. For calls
that are not greened out, it will pick up the whole call. But, I guess
that's normal behavior.

Rob K6RB