[WriteLog] PACKET CLUSTER PROBLEM

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Tue Jan 10 12:22:22 PST 2012

Hi Dick, always nice to work you in the contests over the years.

I only have a possible solution to your problem.

Maybe you turned on the single operate function where you can send spots but not
receive them?  Anyway, go to the Writelog Packet Terminal program, select edit
from the top toolbar and then make sure the "Single Operator" is NOT checked.

Remember for the ARRL RTTY Roundup, if you use the Packet Cluster even though
your a single operator, it puts you in the M/S class.

Hope this helps Dick.

Joe K0BX
 Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without
my permission.