[WriteLog] rttyrite

Jay WS7I ws7ik7tj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 13:51:31 PST 2012

Does rttywrite work when you select Soundboard AFSK instead of mmtty ?
Does it not receive.  Does it not transmit. What doesn't work.

Have you run Start----->Programs---------->Writelog------------Writelog
Sound Mixer Level Control ?  Does it select the correct SoundCard ?

Is the channel selected that the sound is on.

Is PTT not working ?  Is FSK not working ?

Are messages not working ?