[WriteLog] W/L & MMTTY

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sun Jan 15 08:01:32 PST 2012

Jim,

Actually SignaLink USB generates PTT based on the presence of audio and
that is connected to the ACC jack when using the Signalink cable.

WriteLog's software PTT activates the mic jack rather than the ACC jack.
Software PTT can cause problems for Kenwood transceivers in AFSK if the
audio is connected via the ACC jack.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV