[WriteLog] PTT to CW delay apply to FSK?

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Sat Jan 21 14:25:47 PST 2012

The delay would have to be in the rig. When my Icom ProIII and similar
rigs are in FSK mode, as soon as PTT is applied, the carrier comes on
soon after. Unlike CW, which is on/off keying, the only keying that gets
done is the "shift" for the mark/space elements. There is no way to
apply external delay as the carrier is on all the time.