[WriteLog] Pre-fill problems with CWT

Bob Moore ki6iv at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 12 20:23:33 PDT 2012

Yesterday I was unable to load the CWOps pre-fill in the CWOps Mini CWT
module that is part of the WL programs.  I used every trick I could think
of, no luck.  I did some testing with other contest modules and could load
their pre-fills with no problem.

I use WL Version 11.04A, down loaded prior to Field Day with a Dell laptop
using Vista OS.

I was able to go back and use an older module of the CWT that I used in the
past and that older pre-fill seemed to work just fine with that module.

Anyone have any hints to help me solve this problem, at least one other
local here has the same problem.

.......Bob,  K6NV