[WriteLog] IARU scoring

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Fri Jul 13 04:59:18 PDT 2012

I can confirm same thing here.  Same zone qso is logged as 3 points instead
of 1.  It has not been this way in the past.

The good news is that the log checker will recalculate the scores for the
final results.  And you can enjoy operating this weekend with a bigger score
than you normally have.  :)

Randy, K5ZD