[WriteLog] Can't save config with RTTY clone window

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Fri Jul 27 16:43:03 PDT 2012

WriteLog only saves two Rttyrite window configurations regardless of how
many you set up, assuming you do a Save Configuration.  You'll note in the
writelog.ini file there are only two Rttyrite sections.  If you setup more
than two Rttyrite windows the second configuration section sometimes ends up
being a mixture of parameters for two or more windows.

The net result is that you have to re-setup all your Rttyrite windows every
time you load WriteLog.  Two years ago, I submitted a request to fix this,
e.g., provide for many more Rttyrite sections in writelog.ini, but nothing
has been done yet.  There may not be enough of us using more than two
Rttyrite windows to justify a fix at this time.

Ed W0YK