[WriteLog] TRIATHLON DX Contest

Kostas Stamatis sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Mon Mar 12 04:18:01 PDT 2012

Tnx Gary
I hope Steve prepare a module for Triathlon-DX-Contest. There is a lot of
time until next February. Normally you can log the qsos with ww rtty module
but you loose the fun of the mults and score.
About the date ... XE rtty contest starts at 18 utc when rtty section of
Triathlon will have been finished. There is an overlap with Black Sea Cup
International for 12 hours (it starts at 12 utc of Saturday) but as you
know, we have contests all weekends and we can not do more on this. North
American sprint on cw starts after the end of Triathlon.
73 Kostas SV1DPI
Triathlon-DX-Contest Manager