[WriteLog] RDX Contest - new files cty_rus

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun Mar 25 21:41:59 PDT 2012

On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 7:54 PM, Wayne, W5XD wrote:

> The File/Web update method downloads and installs both the text
> country files and their processed binary versions.
> I get the original files to all the above from AD1C, although I see
> only the wl_cty.dat posted on country-files.com. I am not sure if he
> posts the country-specific files on his site.

Yes, every release has a wl_cty-####.zip file which contains *all* the
.dat files for WriteLog.  See the top of this page:

    http://www.country-files.com/cty/history.htm

I need to put installation instructions there too, but I did post this once:

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/WriteLog/2010-10/msg00014.html

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us